Getting started managing social media, it was tough to find good photos for clients. In social media management – graphics are essential. They help you tell the story and get your message across to your audience. So making sure to choose a high-quality image is imperative.
Having high-quality images at your disposal can get expensive and possibly time-consuming if you’re wanting to find a ‘free’ image – unless you know where to get them.
Below are a few site I visit consistently to get my photos. Quick and easy to make an account but you dont have to if you’re in a hurry. As of now (Nov ’18) there aren’t any watermarks, and all the images are free.
- Pixabay: https://pixabay.com
- Pexels: https://www.pexels.com
- ISOReplublic: https://isorepublic.com
- Foodiesfeed: https://www.foodiesfeed.com
- Unsplash: https://unsplash.com
Now get out there and WIN BIG.